We have very good success with our concierge tutoring approach when
- requested services fall outside of the scope of our regular services
- our regular sessions and reports do not fully address a student’s needs
- we are given the discretion to extend sessions, if needed
- requested support services involve frequent consultations with our students' physician teams or Lexington Tutoring, LLC partner physician organizations working on behalf of their students
- the number of sessions needed per week warrants a team approach
Concierge Tutoring is ideal for students who
- are enrolled in the care of various physician teams or Lexington Tutoring, LLC's partner physician organizations
- have poor executive function skills due to their psychiatric state or specific disabilities
- have the involvement of caring loved ones
With concierge tutoring, we
- dig deeper with goal-setting, critical thinking, cultural awareness and emotional intelligence
- help our students make college and career choices
- develop our students’ time management and organizational skills, striving to reducing stress while smoothing their educational trajectories
- help our students to reach academic milestones and feel good about themselves in the process on a more intensive, customized level
- help with registering for classes, ordering books, exploring careers, registering and preparing for the SATs, SAT IIs, MTELS and/or GREs and we find myriad other ways to ease the stress of our students' academic lives
- help our students' physicians better care for their patients by providing detailed reports to the treatment team, calling physicians when necessary, providing feedback and closing the communication loop
- work with students toward the goal of reducing their performance driven anxieties and depression associated with academics, directly addressing symptoms while their physicians treat root-causes specific to the individual
█►For more details or to schedule your first session, please call 781-652-9649 or click here to send us an email.
©2012 Lexington Tutoring, LLC.
Lexington Tutoring, LLC is a Massachusetts Limited Liability Company organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
All content on lexingtontutoring.com belongs to Lexington Tutoring, LLC and may not be reproduced without our prior written consent. All of lexingtontutoring.com's content is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. The material on our website may be reproduced for use by a single user only. You may not modify, retransmit, sell, or copy any of our content in any way. Lexington Tutoring, LLC reserves the right to change the reproduction policy at any time without prior notice.